Tuesday, May 12, 2009
..meet the sixscions..

NOTE: before you read this blog.
Read the blog below about the sixscions then return here after.



MEET THE SIXSCIONS

Aryt, like to meet them? I can say they’re all cute, pretty, unique, talented and smart(except me). Wahahaha,. Maybe I’ll just include myself here. Naxx. I’m the one making the blog you know considering I’m on the list. Let’s start alphabetically(family names). I got this title and the description from our high school yearbook which our classmates wrote about them para bongga nmn noh. wahahaha. ;p Since then all the descriptions i wrote are the past experiences. Wokie?


Scion Cyd


Our yearbook says: “the smiling explorer” - this voyager usually beams her refreshing smile everday to wash your sadness away(yearbook)
-taking up BSN(bachelor of science in nursing) @ USC(loyal like me)
yeah right. She’s our “dora the explorer”(4th yr hs)..xoo cute and cunning. She’s always happy and she listens to you. I like teasing her somewhat like annoying her. Wahaha. I forgot what it was and of course very smart, really intelligent. We’re classmates also in Grade 1 or 2. Cyd, which is which? Wahaha. She told me that I always ask her for Funchum which is her baon at school. My bad, am I that obsessed with juices? wahaha. For now, she’s busy with intern but still we talk. mmm.. how about love life cyd? I didn’t know about it huh? well, chika nmn that one to me. Labsshooo scion cyd!!

Scion Cherai


Our yearbook says: “Ms. Grammy Awardee” –the lavender lady has many talents that no one can overcome her powers(yearbook)

-taking up BTM(Bachelor of Tourism Management) @ USC

waaaaaa.. Lol on that description, no it’s not true. She was kinda like a jerk on that time. Mmm.. she just used to perform on stage or in front of the audience during her high school days. She’s into acting, monologue, vj, hosting and amf, dancing. Tralala. People love her to take roles as a gay. wahaha. I don’t know they like it. wankwank. ooppss, not talk too much about her eh? wahaha.


Scion Eden


Our yearbook says: “The Silent Shooter” –the girl is very quiet but has intelligence and disarming beauty(yearbook)

-taking up BSA(Bachelor of Science in Accountancy) @ USC

“silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright” .. uh-huh! she’s one
of our sheepish scion. wiinkk. With an angelic face, just like Mother Mary’s, she also is intelligent. A computer-literate one. Sometimes, she’s the one we’re up to if we asked about computers. Wahaha. She’s also my inspiration in playing piano. She’s really good at it. Ei eden. my piece for now is “river flows in you by yiruma”. You know about the song? wahehe. let’s play together again, aryt?. Her house was our ‘tambayan’ because it’s just on the corner outside our school.
I can’t forget she had a big crush on “CARLO”, might as well big enough, . wahaha,. but that’s before. For now, many suitors are lining up for her. ayt? She is the only one in a group who had already a bf. wankwank. The silent shooter. Why shooter? Mind yah, even if she’s silent type, she’s like a warrior that has the courage to defend herself and her friends. I was always amazed
whenever she talked when she’s annoyed with someone. Huwaw u can’t believe her really! She’s palaban! wahaha. Misshuuu scion eden! Labsshooo;*


Scion Lyla

Our yearbook says: “The Bubbly Woman” –she can help you out in everything, just call her, and never pout!(yearbook)

-took up BSA @USC but shifted to MedTech @ Velez College

“tinky wink dipsy lyla po!” wahaha,, I can say for her is that she’s a twin, she always ‘dukol’(hit me in mah head) whenver I was with her. She’s chinita with a cute high-pitched voice, very childish, irritating!Daahhh,.wahaha. We’re just the same, childish carefree girls. Oh remember this lyla, that u were doubting if u continue on your stick-o business in our room. You’re afraid maybe teacher caught you because selling goodies at our school is prohibited, bwahaha.. hell yeah, can’t forget that. Well, she’s like me, watching some cute fishes in the sea but relationships, a no-no maybe. But for now, I had no news about that stuff, wankwank. Hey chika it to me a. We talked on the phone last month, chika about the curshh thing. Now, she’s a pretty chiq na. So girly but still she hasn’t change, only the appearance. Ble;p Labshooo Lyla;*


Scion Desa

Our yearbook says: “Ms. Brain-Beauty-Combater” –Dessa is a girl with an elegant beauty who fights for truth and love(yearbook)

-taking up BSN(Bachelor of Science in Nursing) @ USC

Uh-huh, the prettiest of us all for me lng a. scions! ur still pretty, wahaha. Her smile is really attractive. And she’s one of our top ten in class always. Whoah, the talkative one also always laughin. Before she belongs to us, she’s hanging with the ‘nerdy group’ in class, with our national bookstore girl and I forgot the other one. Wahehe. joke lang Desa! I can hardly remember how we’re getting close to each other. But oh, we also are twins. “eye twins” why? because of our eyeing error. She used to wearing glasses while I’m not. We’re seated near each other in front. Front seats are taken by flip people who can’t see the writings on the board. Lolx. There you go, when making projects in a group, we went to their house, too bad his cute little bro was on the other house there at an island. This picture of mine was uploaded at their house and it was my first pic on friendster. Weepeee. I always say regards to her bro. wahaha too bad, he had already a gf. wahaha. He’s now very mature daw Desa said. Wank, I forgot already his face. Nax! I know suitors lining up to you but hell u don’t care maybe now we don’t know, she already has open heart for Romeo. Wahaha. Missshuu Desa Labshuuu!!;*


Scion Zavs

Our yearbook says: “The Damsel in Distress” –This lady is loved by everyone and every boy is dying to be her knight in shining armor(yearbook)

-
taking up BSN(Bachelor of Science in Nursing) @ USC
“Zavanna Desert” Buwahaha. The braces with her give you a good mood. You can’t help but laugh when you’re with her. She’s our ultimate clown here. She makes you laugh every second. Every ticking of the clock. Lolx. She’s morena. Very pretty and sexy. Weetweeew. Fashionable also. Her mouth always go, ratatat ratatat. Can’t run out of words you know. Her brother is also our friend. Very fashionable too and a joker just like her. Oh, zavs, I cant forget the story you shared to us. You might as well knew it. And btw, I have still your “pink-dress-with-a-hanger” letter during our retreat. Wahaha. xooo cute. The best letter I ever received. wahaha. Ei, how’s you and your bf nah. ayeeeeeee. We’re pissed off before when you already had one, inuunahan mo kmi. . wahaha. joke! Ayt now, she’s still fashionable and vain in pictorials kinda like model-effect pics nya. wahaha. . go for it Zavs! Till here, labsshoooo zavs;*

Now you know all six scions. it’s not yet the whole thing im talking about them. there’s still more but this is enough. wahaha. I love you Scions!! Mwahhh!! hope you like it.;*



CuteUkoi dropped a note on5:33 PM.